I would like to express my gratitude to bART Solutions. Our project is completed, and I’m excited about it. Both technical and design issues have been executed at the highest level. I look forward to working with bART Solutions in the immediate future.
Online education Platform
- Competitive analysis
- UX Design
- UI Design
- Frontend Development
- Backend Development
We live in an era of effective education when different courses become as valuable as a Bachelor's degree and certificates matter as much as diplomas. That’s why it is so important to have a convenient platform for education where every student could get the most out of each course. The NRG is a web-friendly educational platform that allows to find and attend courses, track your progress, and get certified in the most user-friendly and convenient way.
Interview (30 respondents)
- Online Courses (12 answers)
- Video-streaming of popular teachers (7)
- Video conference with the teacher (7)
- I don’t use online learning (4)
- Udemy (8 answers)
- Coursera (6)
- Get Course (5)
- Preply (5)
- Prometheous (3)
- Ed-era (3)
- Direct communication with the teacher is crucial at all stages of learning (15 answers)
- Is important in the process of finding answers to questions that arose after self-study of the material (8)
- Direct interaction with the teacher does not affect the learning process (7)
Wireframes (Student Flow)
The design team worked for 2 months. Hundreds of ideas were proposed, about 100 screens were designed, we conducted about 5 usability tests, and yet we got a result that satisfied the client.
Wireframes (Teacher Flow)
Based on our experience, the development team decided to use React native to frontend development and С# for the backend. For best results in the short term, our development process was built on a three-week sprint.